Skip to content

Unsubscribe page not working

jnfjnf
edited September 2012 in Using Sendy
The unsubscribe page doesn't unsubscribe.
I made a test and when I click on the link to go to unsubscribe page it goes and shows "You're unsubscribed." but the e-mail is still on the list marked as subscribed
Do I have to set something?

Comments

• That is very weird. What version are you running?
  • Please PM me your URL, email and password so that I can login to check. Thanks.
  • BenBen
    edited September 2012
    I logged into your account to check your newsletter and its unsubscribe link. Your unsubscribe URL is: http://jazznosfundos.hosted.phplist.com/lists/?p=unsubscribe

This is an unsubscribe link from PHPList, which explains why unsubscribing won't work.

Please use the correct unsubscribe tags from Sendy. You will see these tags at the bottom of the HTML field when composing a new campaign.
  • I was using this link before because the unsubscribe link from Sendy isn't working so I'm exporting emails from my PHPList account and importing to Sendy everytime.

Did you make a test creating a new list with your email and sending a new campaign with the correct unsubscribe tags? I did and it's not working

You changed my password. Can you please change back? Because the "forgot password?" don't work too.
This discussion has been closed.