Skip to content

Pre sales questions

edited September 2012 in Questions
Hi,

i really like your software, but i am not impressed from your support response.
I emailed a pre sales email to hello@sendy.co and still got no answer.
Generally, how is support provided? Because it makes sense to switch to a self hosted solution, but it makes only sense when support and quick response times are guaranteed.
I can not imagine to have my clients with issues waiting 1,2,3, days to get response.

Maybe you can answer them here, since it might be interesting for others:
1. Is full source code of application delivered? If not, what parts are protected?
2. Is the application expendable, as a base, to build our own features within the application?
3. Is the application only usable with Amazon SES? (apart from own mail server)

Comments

• BenBen
    edited September 2012
    @pivi I personally answer emails almost immediately when it arrives. If the question is of a technical nature, we direct them to this forum and we'll answer them when we see it. You can also search this forum for questions that have already been answered.

I just searched your email address in our email account but did not find your email. I checked the spam folder and your email is there. We check the spam folder periodically and your email is less than a day ago.

Here's answering your questions:

1. Only 2 files are obfuscated, the installation and functions file (for license checking purpose)
    2. Not for now
    3. Sendy is built to send emails with Amazon SES only
  • Then please accept my apologies.
    And thanks for the immediate response.
  • @pivi no worries!
This discussion has been closed.