Skip to content

number of complaints not set

jnfjnf
edited September 2012 in Troubleshooting
I received some emails from AWS about complaints but on Sendy it says 0% marked as spam.
I tried to set everything, but I never received the email to confirm SNS so I sent an email to your support (while it was working yet) and Ben helped me to confirm. I don't know what he did but on SNS it's confirmed.
I want to get a list with who marked me as spam so I can unsubscribe them.

Comments

• If you're receiving emails from AWS about complaints, that means you've not completed Step 8. Setup complaints handling in our Get Started Guide http://sendy.co/get-started

I was the one who helped you with bounce setup the last time over email as you can't receive the SNS subscription confirmation for bounces.

I'll reply you through email to help you with SNS confirmation for complaint.
  • I replied your e-mail but didn't get any answer back.
  • BenBen
    edited September 2012
    I checked your email and your support history and realize I cannot replicate any problem you're facing. Please PM me your login URL, email and password so that I can login to check.

Also send me your AWS username and password so that I can check on the settings.

Thanks.
  • Sent you by email.
    Tell me if you don't receive it.
  • BenBen
    edited September 2012
    I received your email. I logged in to check and saw that complaints are setup properly. Sendy was able to detect and handle complaints:

• It wasn't working before. You probably made changes.

Now please change back my password. You shouldn't change it.
    I need to send e-mails from Sendy.

• I don't have access to your FTP or your database so I can't make any changes. When I logged in, I already saw a few being marked as spam. It's probably due to delay on Amazon's side.

The password is still the same, I just changed it to the one you sent me via email to make doubly sure.
This discussion has been closed.