Skip to content

Importing existing subscribers who're already part of an auto-responder sequence

edited June 2013 in Using Sendy

Okay, how do I do that :D

I've avoided this problem so far, but my time with AWeber is almost up (the 29th), so I have to get started soon.

We have some subscribers who'd paid for a membership, and every two weeks they get a new lesson.

From AWeber, I have their sign up date in this format: 04/18/13 11:22:58

I guess I should add it to the database, but in the timestamp field? Or the Join_Date field?

And in which format? As a Unix timestamp?

I found this online converter to help me if that's the case: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm

Comments

• Hi Britt,

Sendy's Autoresponder feature does not have this feature where it sends an email every 2 weeks though.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

As far as I understand, Sendy has it the same way that AWeber has it: You can send mails 2 weeks after a person joined, 4 weeks after, 6 weeks after, and so on.

Isn't that right?

• Yes that's right, but you mentioned every two weeks, they get a new lesson:

and every two weeks they get a new lesson

• To answer your original question, it's the join_date field and the date is in Unix timestamp.

Yes, I called it "every two weeks", because that's the end result, and much easier to write than "send mails 2 weeks after a person joined, 4 weeks after, 6 weeks after, and so on." :D

• Oh, makes sense. :)

This discussion has been closed.