Skip to content

Recipients of campaign shows as 0

edited July 2013 in Troubleshooting

I'm running Sendy v1.1.7.4 after having upgraded at the weekend. Last night I sent a broadcast to 2 lists. Whilst the broadcast was being processed, all the time the Recent Campaigns page showed 'Sending' and the correct number of emails. Now that the broadcast has been sent it now shows as '0' emails sent.

I've checked the 'campaigns' mySQL table and compared the entry for the latest broadcast to the previous ones. The 'to_send' value for my most recent campaign is showing as 0.

All of my previous broadcasts were to just one list, whilst last nights broadcast was to 2 lists.

Comments

• The 'recipients' value is also showing as 0 in the mySQL table.

• Hi @zestylemon,

Please upgrade to version 1.1.7.5 released a few hours ago that addresses this issue - http://sendy.co/get-updated

For the campaign you've previously sent, set the to_send value to the recipients column value in your database.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• BenBen
    edited July 2013

The 'recipients' value is also showing as 0 in the mySQL table.

Sorry, you posted your second message right before I posted mine. Do you still remember the recipient count to be sent to? If so, set both the to_send and recipients column to that number.

This discussion has been closed.