Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Not working after IP change
  • Hello Ben,

I shifted my server to a better configuration one to improve delivery performance of Sendy. The way i shifted it was to change the A name record of the current hosting. Since I own both the VPS's that was an easy fix. Then I shifted all the files & DB to the new IP address.

Sendy is working fine & I could create a new Brand, a new list & add a new user. But all processes that require AJAX (i think), for example, CSV upload, or send email does not work.

Is there something that I can do to fix this?

Regards, Mihir.

• 2 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi,

I suspect there may be missing files in your Sendy installation.

Try doing a full re-upgrade to the latest version of Sendy:

1. Download the full build of Sendy from http://sendy.co/get-updated (use the form right at the top to download the full build of Sendy).

2. Then re-upload all of Sendy's files to your server (except /includes/config.php and /uploads/ folder) replacing the old ones.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hello Ben,

I actually had updated the Sendy version before shifting it over, so all the files were in place. I found the problem though. I had completely forgotten to add CRON jobs on the new server.

You can definitely close this topic now.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions