Skip to content

Segmentation with 'Last Activity'

edited November 2017 in Questions

I've just updated to the latest version to start using the segmentation but it doesn't seem to work correctly.

My last send to a particular list (which was last month) was opened by around 5,000 unique users according to Sendy. It was sending to approx. 30,000 users.

I created a segment with the conditions of "Last Activity" after "17/11/2016". So basically, every who has been active on this list in the past 12 months (as a side note, I'd prefer to have Last Year, Last Month etc as well as precise dates as an option).

Now I assume this segment would be at least 5,000 due to the opens from the previous month but instead it was only 747. Am I using the feature incorrectly?

Comments

• Hi,

Subscribers’ ‘last activity’ update based on ‘opens’ and ‘clicks’ is only in effect since version 3.0.1 onwards (released 16 August 2017). It’s likely you didn't update to 3.0.1 in early September.

If you’re on the latest version now, the ‘Last activity’ will update based on ‘opens’ and ‘clicks’ for your subsequent campaigns.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• That would be it! Thanks for the reply.

This discussion has been closed.