Skip to content

Redirected to log in page after migrating to Cloudways

edited July 2020 in Troubleshooting

Hi Ben,

I moved the Sendy installation to another hosting provider with the same domain name. I am using the latest version of Sendy.

I followed all the steps at https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#login-page-reloads-without-error-message

Sometimes I manage to log in but when I click around inside the Control Panel I get logged out and I cannot log in again.

I would appreciate and advice.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Try deleting Sendy’s cookies in your browser then login again?

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

I am logging in from a clear browser every time but this is still happening.

I can go to campaigns and settings and browse around but after a few clicks I am logged out.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you

• edited July 2020

Just an update,

I've set up a clean Sendy installation in another folder on the same domain.

I was able to log in and after a few clicks inside the control panel it logged me out. I couldn't log in for a few times (the page was just refreshing) but after a few times I managed to log in but again I was automatically logged out after some browsing.

Thanks
    Spyros

• edited July 2020

Hi Ben,

After a lot of troubleshooting I figured this out. I'm sharing this in case someone else has the same issues.

The new hosting is in Cloudways on a Digital Ocean server. It seems that Varnish was causing this issue. I have disabled Varnish for the specific website and it works as it should be.

Best,
    Spyros

This discussion has been closed.