Skip to content

Emails stop sending, I have hit resume twice

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
I started a a campaign approx 10 hours ago to 2,190 subscribers.... Sendy has stopped sending emails twice now. On the recent campaigns screen the first time the campaign indicated 180+ recipients, while SES said 700+ emails sent, which I noticed approx 5 hrs after starting. The second time the campaign indicated 392 recipients and SES shows 1,374.

I went to the Amazon SES dashboard and it also indicates 1,374 emails sent...

Under current campaigns I have hit resume each time... page indicates "Sending" but the SES numbers are not changing

Comments

• One more thing.... current version is 1.1.1
  • Hi Jason, have you upgraded to the latest version 1.1.1 that supports multi-threading and auto-resume? http://sendy.co/get-updated
  • Wow, before I post my question, you already answered.

Did you set up cron to send emails?
  • I just checked the code once again and realized there's a small problem incrementing the recipient count.

I just did a simple fix. Can you please download 1.1.1 again and replace /includes/helpers/class.amazonses.php in your installation with the file you've downloaded?

Thanks for reporting this.
  • Ben, will do... I have 2 cron's

php /var/chroot/home/content/20/10066420/html/sendy/autoresponders.php > /dev/null 2>&1
    php /var/chroot/home/content/20/10066420/html/sendy/scheduled.php > /dev/null 2>&1

• Great. scheduled.php automatically resumes sending between 5 - 10 minutes if server times out.
This discussion has been closed.