Skip to content

How Amazon Feedback notifications automatically setup?

edited February 2022 in Troubleshooting

Hello!

As the Sendy documentation says, Amazon SNS should be automatically setup when we validate an email address by clicking on the link we receive from Amazon.

This is not happening in our install, we have to login into Amazon SES and manually setup SNS for each new brand.

Maybe I have some legacy setup in my install that affects this feature, we have been using Sendy since the early versions. Can you help me with this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

As the Sendy documentation says, Amazon SNS should be automatically setup when we validate an email address by clicking on the link we receive from Amazon.

No that's not true. That refers to verification of your 'From email' in your Amazon SES console, not the automatic setup of Amazon SNS topics & subscriptions.

Amazon SNS topics & subscriptions are setup by Sendy when you are at the 'Define recipients' page (the page where you select lists to send your campaign to).

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hello,

Ok, maybe I do not understand where in the process SNS are setup. In me experience if I not go into Amazon Console and manually setup SNS for the new email address I do not get any rebound.

How do I check that Amazon SNS topics & subscriptions are correctly setup by Sendy when I'm in the 'Define recipients' page?

Thanks!

• When you're at the 'Define recipients' page, Sendy will automatically setup the Amazon SNS topics and subscriptions in the background. If it is unable to, it should show an error message.

You can check your Amazon SNS console to see if the bounces & complaints 'topics' and 'subscriptions' are being created.

• Hello Ben, I tried with a totally new address and looks its working now. I have something wrong before.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.