Skip to content

Bounced Emails, deleted them from SES, now what?

edited September 2022 in Questions

I have seen some discussions about bounced emails. I still have some questions if I may. I saw some mentioning not to take the bounced emails out of SES. If I do not take them out of SES, I am assuming that, Sendy will not send messages to them, does not matter which list those emails once belonged to. What if I accidentally erased those bounced emails from SES, is there anyway to put them back? Also, does it mean that those deleted emails in other lists will be imported if I try to import and send emails to those newly imported bounced emails again?

Comments

• Hi,

What if I accidentally erased those bounced emails from SES, is there anyway to put them back?

You can login to your Amazon SES console, go to 'Suppression list' and add those bounced emails.

Also, does it mean that those deleted emails in other lists will be imported if I try to import and send emails to those newly imported bounced emails again?

If a 'Bounced' email appears in another list and you're trying to import the email in another list, it will not be imported.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.