Sendy respects and values your privacy. The information listed here details how your personal data is collected and used.
Information you provide
You will be asked to provide us with Personal Data which may include your name, email address and other contact details when you:
- Use our Website
- Purchase the Software
- Send us support requests
- Signup for our mailing lists
- Signup and participate in the forums
- Signup and use the affiliate center
- Request for change of licensed domain
- Request for invoice
Information we collect
When you use our Website or Software, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information that your browser sends when you use our website which may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, country information, the address of the web page you visited before using our Website, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of our Website, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Information about your usage of our Website or Software, including the URLs you have visited, the URL you have installed the Software on, date, time and length of visit or login, the version of Software you are using.
How we use your Information
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To understand usage patterns and improve our Website.
- To facilitate operations like troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests through emails, forum comments and messages.
- To inform you of news and updates with regards to our Software through email.
- To notify you about changes to our Software.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To keep the Website secure by investigating and preventing abuse and fraud.
Other cookies includes purposes of delivering adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Disclosure of your information
We send marketing communications from time to time to update you on news and updates regarding our Software. You may elect to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.
You also have the right to have your information rectified or erased as well as the right to request a copy of your personal information held by us. If you request a copy of your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to .