Skip to content

Undelivered emails with error code 0

edited September 23 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

I purchased the email sending service with Sendy today. I completed the Amazon SES registration process and verified my email and domain.

It is currently under review by the Amazon SES team. To test the system, I used the 200 email sending service that was provided to me, but I sent an email to an address with @hotmail.com and another email in the format of my website's name. Example: example@domain.com

There are a total of 3 email addresses in the list. One of them is the email I am using with the system, but the other two cannot be delivered. The error code I received is as follows: Undelivered emails with error code 0.

I chose the Frankfurt region when registering with Amazon SES. Could this be causing the issue?

I have SSH access to my server, and I previously followed the time update procedure mentioned in the forum, but the problem persists.

Apart from this, the campaign email I sent through Sendy is being delivered to the email address I'm registered with in the system, but it is appearing as spam.

I would appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

You'd need to move out of Amazon SES 'Sandbox mode' first before sending production emails. Otherwise you'd need to verify each and every 'To' email addresses in addition to any 'From' email addresses.

The 'sandbox mode' error message appears almost everywhere in your Sendy installation. The Get Started Guide also has instructions to ask you to move out of sandbox mode first in Step 5.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

Thank you for your message. I have moved out of sandbox mode, and the issue has been resolved.

Thanks.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.